Monday, April 16, 2007

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Hi everyone,

After some thinking, I've decided to make my blog private so that readers have to sign in to read.

For now, I have relocated my blog to www.jdforchrist2.blogspot.com, where I will keep it for a while until I can take this notice down.

What this means for you, Dear Reader, is that if you would like to read my blog, send me an email at jeremiah924@hotmail.com and I will add you to my list of readers with permission. You will need to get a Google account with which to sign in. Other than that, everything will be the same as before.

It makes me a little sad that this blog won't be out in the public for people to randomly find, but all in all, I think it's for the best. But please--if you would like to read, just drop me an email - the point is not to stop people from reading, but to be careful about it.

Thanks, and happy reading -


www.jdforchrist2.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Alice in Wonderland said...

So what made you decide to take the plunge to privacy? Just curious.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice blog! If you wanna get paid every time your blog is seen please
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
The other ways to earn money please click here!
Hope U like it!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Amen, bro. I'll shall see you in the Great Beyond.

Nevertheless, wanna see THE most efficacious, bellicose, avant-garde blog? "Step RITE up!!" yells the carnival barker. “We got yur oddest, freeksOnature here…”